Customer Knowledge Base | Direct Service, Construction & Design Support Center

Contact Us

Report a Problem (City of Houston)

There are a few different ways you can report issues to the City of Houston, whether it be by calling, emailing, or otherwise hounding the local authorities until something gets fixed.

Or, you can use this handy link to the Houston 311 Customer Self-Service Portal.

Here, you can report things such as property nuisances, potholes on the roads, sewer wastewater issues, traffic signal maintenance, trash dumping or illegal dumpsites, water leaks, and other issues you may have.  It'll bring up a nifty little modern chat feature that you can use to report your issue to the City of Houston.  There's also a map of recently opened and closed cases reported.